Get up to $960 per week helping others get their license!
Are you looking to mix up your current independent contractor work while helping others achieve a big life milestone? We’re selecting a very small number of drivers throughout California to be the first batch of YoGov Drivers. Here’s what’s up ?
If you’re an excellent driver, have experience with rideshare companies (Uber, Lyft, Wingz, etc) and are friendly and outgoing, this could be a perfect opportunity for you. You will be helping international drivers get their US driver’s license by taking them to their DMV Behind-The-Wheel Test with a minimum payout of $80 per appointment.
How it works
- Fill out the application below and we’ll get back to you asap!
- If we select you, you’ll be able to accept “DMV Road Test Concierge” appointments for $80 or more per appointment. This means you’ll be picking up a driver and taking them to their DMV road test appointment, where they’ll get their US driver’s license with your expertise and your car.
- That’s it! The vast majority of our clients have international driver’s license and plenty of driving experience, and just need a few pointers on driving in California. That’s where you come in.
What we’re looking for
You’ll increase your chances of being accepted to our small first batch of drivers if you:
- Have experience driving for a rideshare company or delivery company
- Enjoy interacting with people and helping others
- Are excited by the idea of helping people get their US driver’s license
- Want to go above and beyond to give people a great customer experience
Interested in applying?
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will get in touch with you very soon!
How many clients can I get each week? You can accept as many clients as you want. Each appointment typically takes around 2 hrs from pick up to drop off. Each appointment payout for driver starts at $80.
How does payout work? We pay out weekly. If you have 12 clients in 1 week, we’ll pay you out $960 the next week directly to your bank account.
Will you coach us on what to tell the new drivers? Absolutely. We have tip sheets and more and will train you on all of that as part of the onboarding.