So you need a replacement title for your vehicle in Washington?
What You’ll Need
- Completed Affidavit of Loss/Release of Interest (Form TD-420-040) (signed by all owners of vehicle and notarized)
- $31 (check or money order payable to Wahsington Department of Licensing) for replacement title fee
What You’ll Do
- Step 1: Mail the completed document plus payment to:
Refunds and Title Services
Department of Licensing
PO Box 9030
Olympia, WA 98507
- Step 2: Receive your replacement vehicle title via U.S. mail within 10 weeks
Caveats and Exceptions
- Need your replacement title in a hurry? Then visit your nearest Quick Title office and pay an additional $50 fee.