✅ Updated March 2021
Ultimate guide to renewing your driver's license in Washington
Here's the ultimate guide to renewing your driver's license in Washington. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time.
What You’ll Need to Renew your Washington Driver License
- Driver’s license number
- Last 4 digits of Social Security number
- $54 for Class D driver’s license renewal fee
What You’ll Do to Renew your Washington Driver License
- Step 1: Visit the License eXpress web portal
- Submit the required information
- Submit payment
- Receive a receipt for your renewed license
- Step 2: Receive your renewed Class D driver’s license via U.S. mail within 30 days
Caveats and Exceptions to Renewing your Washington Driver License
- Under age 24? Then you will need to visit the DOL in person.
- Need a REAL ID? Then visit our Washington REAL ID [embedded link] page to find out what is required.
Need other Washington DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.