✅ Updated January 2021
Ultimate Guide to Replacing your Vehicle Title in Virginia
Here's the ultimate guide to replacing your vehicle title in Virginia. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time. Check out our full Virginia DMV Help page.
What You’ll Need to Replace your Vehicle Title in Virginia
- Customer number (located on your driver’s license), date of birth, and PIN
- $10 for replacement title fee
What You’ll Do to Replace your Vehicle Title in Virginia
- Step 1: Visit the myDMV website
- Submit the required information
- Submit payment
- Receive a receipt for your replacement title
- Step 2: Receive your replacement vehicle title via U.S. mail
Caveats and Exception to Replacing your Vehicle Title in Virginia
- Need your replacement title in a hurry? Then visit the DMV in person.
Need other Virginia DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.