✅ Updated March 2021
Ultimate guide to renewing your driver's license in Tennessee
Here's the ultimate guide to renewing your driver license in Tennessee. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time.
What You’ll Need to Renew your Tennessee Driver License
- Driver’s license number
- DMV customer number
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- $32 for Class D driver’s license renewal fee
What You’ll Do to Renew your Tennessee Driver License
- Step 1: Visit the myDMV website
- Submit the required information
- Submit payment
- Receive a receipt for your renewed driver’s license
- Step 2: Receive your renewed Class D driver’s license via U.S. mail
Caveats and Exemptions to Renewing your Tennessee Driver License
- License expired more than a year ago? Then you will need to apply for a new driver’s license.
Need other Tennessee DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.
❗Pro-tip: YoGov can help you get your US driving license! Book a Road Test Concierge car and driver to help you pass your road test.