✅ Updated April 2021
Ultimate Guide to Replacing your Vehicle Title in Oregon
Here's the ultimate guide to replacing your vehicle title in Oregon. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time. Check out our full Oregon DMV Help page.
What You’ll Need to Replace your Vehicle Title in Oregon
- Form for the Application for replacement title
- Payment for the appropriate fee
What You’ll Do to Replace your Vehicle Title in Oregon
- Step 1. Visit the DMV office.
- Step 2. Fill out the Application for Replacement Title.
- Step 3. Pass the complete form and make the necessary payment.
- Step 4. Wait for your title in the mail within 5 weeks.
- Step 1. Fill out the Application for Replacement Title.
- Step 2. Mail the form and your payment at:
1905 Lana Ave NE
Salem, Oregon 97314
- Step 3. Wait for your title in the mail within 5 weeks.
Need other Oregon DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.