Updated September 2020
Here's the ultimate guide to getting your Real ID at the Oregon DMV. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time.
What You’ll Need To Get your Oregon Real ID
- Identity and legal presence
- U.S. government-issued birth certificate
- Unexpired U.S. passport/passport card
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Consular Record of Birth Abroad
- Valid permanent resident card
- Valid employment authorization card
- Social Security number (documents must include your name and SSN)
- Social Security card
- W2 form
- 2 proofs of address
- Oregon vehicle title or registration card
- Utility statement issued by the service provider
- Document issued by a financial institution that includes your residence address.
- Any item delivered by the USPS, FedEx, or UPS sent by a verifiable business or government agency.
- Any documents issued by a n insurance company or agent.
- Any documents issued by an educational institution.
- A U.S. Government issued marriage certificates or licenses signed by a government official.
- Payments of the DMV fees
What You’ll Do to Get your Oregon Real ID
- Visit the Oregon DMV with the above documents
- Make an appointment to save time
Need other Oregon DMV help for free?
Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.
Pro-tip: YoGov can help you get your US driving license! Book a Road Test Concierge car and driver to help you pass your road test.