✅ Updated June 2021
Here's the ultimate guide to getting your Real ID at the Oklahoma DMV. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time.
What You’ll Need To Get your Oklahoma Real ID
- Proof of identity/lawful presence in the U.S. - must be original or certified true copy
- Proof of Name Change - if applicable
- Proof of Social Security Number
- (2) Proofs of Residency
- Payment by debit card
You may want to view this REAL ID Document Checklist from the Department of Public Safety to ensure that your documents will be accepted
What You’ll Do to Get your Oklahoma Real ID
- Step 1: Visit the Department of Public Safety or any Tag Agent office
- Step 2: Present all the required documents
- Step 3: Pay the applicable fees
Caveats and Exceptions to Getting your Oklahoma Real ID
- All documents must be an original or a certified copy. Notarized documents will not be accepted
- In presenting proof of residency, you may use two documents of the same type, but they cannot be issued from the same agency, business or institution
- Oklahoma Department of Public Safety will begin issuing REAL ID documents April 30, 2020, at selected locations across the state
- REAL ID driver’s licenses and ID cards will be available to all Oklahomans statewide by August 31, 2020
Need other Oklahoma DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.
❗Pro-tip: YoGov can help you get your US driving license! Book a Road Test Concierge car and driver to help you pass your road test.