✅ Updated October 2020
Ultimate Guide to Replacing your Vehicle Title in Missouri
Here's the ultimate guide to replacing your vehicle title in Missouri. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time. Check out our full Missouri DMV Help page.
What You’ll Need to Replace your Vehicle Title in Missouri
- Proof of your identity and residency
- Include your Missouri address.
- Surrender your current title.
- Have a notary witness your signature on the application.
- Fee of $14.50 for the duplicate title including the $6.00 processing fee.
What You’ll Do to Replace your Vehicle Title in Missouri
- Step 1. Complete an Application for Replacement Plate(s) and Tab(s) (Form 1576)
- Step 2.Explain why you need the replacement plates and/or tabs.
- Step 3. Have your signature on the form notarized.
- Step 4. Pay all the applicable replacement fees.
- Step 5. Bring your paperwork and payment to your local DOR office.
If you pay by check please make sure to include your name, address, date of birth, daytime phone number, social security number and driver’s license.
Motor Vehicle Bureau
301 West High Street Room 370
P.O. Box 100 Jefferson City, MO 65105
Need other Missouri DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.