✅ Updated July 2021
Ultimate guide to renewing your driver's license in Missouri
Here's the ultimate guide to renewing your driver license in Missouri. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time.
What You’ll Need to Renew your Missouri Driver License
- Proof of Identity;
- Date of Lawful Status;
- Proof of Social Security number
- Proof of Missouri residential address
- Fee of $10.00 (under 21 or older than 70) or $20.00 (age 21-69).
- Note that there is the convenience fee of $1.25 if you pay by card.
What You’ll Do to Renew your Missouri Driver License
- Step 1. Verify your proof of identification and residency
- Step 2. Verify Name change ( If applicable )
- Step 3. Pass the Vision and Road sign test.
- Step 4. Pay the fee $10.00 (under 21 or older than 70) or $20.00 (age 21-69). Pay by cash, personal check, cashier's check, money order or card. Note that there is the convenience fee of $1.25 if you pay by card.
- Step 5. Get your temporary license
Caveats and Exemptions to Renewing your Missouri Driver License
- Renewal applicants requesting a REAL ID-compliant document, a Commercial Driver License or a Commercial Learner's Permit must submit two acceptable documents as proof of Missouri residency and state of domicile.
Need other Missouri DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.
❗Pro-tip: YoGov can help you get your US driving license! Book a Road Test Concierge car and driver to help you pass your road test.