✅ Updated October 2021
Ultimate guide to getting your Real ID in Missouri
Here's the ultimate guide to getting your Real ID at the Missouri DMV. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time.
What You’ll Need To Get your Missouri Real ID
- Provide proof of identity and residency
- ID showing your full legal name
- Date of Birth
- Proof of address
- Lawful status
- Social Security number
What You’ll Do to Get your Missouri Real ID
- Step 1. You must visit your nearest DMV office and have your documentation present.
- Step 2. Make sure you have this ACCEPTABLE REQUIREMENTS
- Step 3. You need to verify your identity, immigration, status, social security and Missouri residency.
- Step 4. If you change name you must bring documents that verify your former and current legal names.
- Step 5. Pay the fee of $3.50 to $45, depending on the applicants age. And get your REAL ID.
Caveats and Exceptions to Getting your Missouri Real ID
- The Missouri Department of Revenue is offering the new IDs at all state license offices to comply with the federal Real ID Act of 2005. The special licenses have a gold star on the top right corner of the card.
Need other Missouri DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.
❗Pro-tip: YoGov can help you get your US driving license! Book a Road Test Concierge car and driver to help you pass your road test.