✅ Updated August 2021
Ultimate guide to getting your driver's license in Missouri
Here's the ultimate guide to getting your driver's license in Missouri. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time.
What You’ll Need to Get your Missouri DMV Driver License
- Proof of Identity;
- Date of Lawful Status;
- Proof of Social Security number; and
- Proof of Missouri residential address.
- Driver Examination Record (Form 100) from the Missouri State Highway Patrol (MSHP) indicating successful completion of tests (not required for non driver identification card).
- fee for the following
- $10.00 (3 year license for under 21 or 70+ years of age) or $20.00 (6 year license for 21-69 year old applicants ).
What You’ll Do to Get your Missouri DMV Driver License
- Step 1. You may apply online by visiting the Missouri DMV website
- Step 2. Provide your proof of identity and residency
- Step 4. Visit the examination center Missouri State Highway Patrol (MSHP) and pass the completion test. ( Vision, Road and Written test )
- Step 5. Pass a driving test
- Step 6. Pay the fee
- Step 7. Get your temporary license.
Caveats and Exceptions to Getting your Missouri Driver License
- NOTE: New applicants requesting a REAL ID-compliant document, a Commercial Driver License or a Commercial Learner's Permit must submit two acceptable documents as proof of Missouri residency and state of domicile.
- Need a REAL ID? Then visit our Missouri REAL ID [embedded link] page to find out what is required.
Need other Missouri DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.
❗Pro-tip: YoGov can help you get your US driving license! Book a Road Test Concierge car and driver to help you pass your road test.