✅ Updated February 2020
Ultimate Guide to Replacing your Vehicle Title in Minnesota
Here's the ultimate guide to replacing your vehicle title in Minnesota We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time. Check out our full Minnesota DMV Help page.
What You’ll Need to Replace your Vehicle Title in Minnesota
- Application for Duplicate Title, Registration, Cab or Lien Card (PS2067A)
- Affidavit to Correct the Ownership Record of a Motor Vehicle (PS2025)
- Application for Corrected Title/Odometer (PS2025)
- Applicable Fees: Duplicate title: $8.25 and Filing fee: $10
What You’ll Do to Replace your Vehicle Title in Minnesota
- Step 1: Visit any motor vehicle Deputy Registrar Office state wide, for same-day service
- Step 2: Pay the applicable fees
Caveats and Exceptions
- If you have not received your title within a six month period, your application for duplicate title will be processed at no fee.
Need other Minnesota DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.