So you need a replacement title for your vehicle in Michigan?
What You’ll Need
- Completed Application for Michigan Vehicle Title (Form TR-11L)
- Proof of identity (driver’s license, passport, or ID card)
- $15 for replacement title fee
What You’ll Do
- Step 1: Visit your nearest SOS office (optional: make an appointment!)
- Submit the required documents & ID
- Submit payment
- Receive a temporary vehicle title
- Step 2: Receive your replacement vehicle title via U.S. mail within about 10 days
Caveats and Exceptions
- Need your replacement title in a hurry? Then visit an SOS office that offers expedited title services.