✅ Updated October 2020
Ultimate Guide to Replacing your Vehicle Title in Georgia
Here's the ultimate guide to replacing your vehicle title in Georgia. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time. Check out our full Georgia DMV Help page.
What You’ll Need to Replace your Vehicle Title in Georgia
- Completed Tag/Title Application (Form MV-1)
- Georgia driver’s license or state ID card
- $8 for title replacement fee
What You’ll Do to Replace your Vehicle Title in Georgia
- Step 1: Visit your nearest County Tag Office (optional: make an appointment!)
- Submit the required documents & ID
- Submit payment
- Receive a receipt for your replacement title
- Step 2: Receive your replacement Georgia vehicle title via U.S. mail.
Need other Georgia DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.