✅ Updated March 2021
Ultimate Guide to Replacing your Vehicle Title in Colorado
Here's the ultimate guide to replacing your vehicle title in Colorado. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time. Check out our full Colorado DMV Help page.
What You’ll Need to Replace your Vehicle Title in Colorado
- Duplicate Title Request and Receipt
- Secure and Verifiable Identification for vehicles purchased on or after 7/1/2006.
- The vehicle identification number (VIN) and/or Colorado title number.
- $8.20 for a duplicate title fee
- A power of attorney when applying on behalf of the owner of record.
What You’ll Do to Replace your Vehicle Title in Colorado
Need other Colorado DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.