Vehicle Registration Renewal Service
Every year in California, if you have a vehicle you have to pay to register it in California. The problem is the California DMV mails out these notices and most people end up forgetting to renew on time. According to our most recent survey, Californian's on average pay $45 in late fees for their registration every year. This is simply because they forgot to take action on a piece of mail.
Never worry about renewing your registration again
Instead of stressing about remembering to renew, looking for that piece of mail, or visiting the DMV, when it comes to vehicle registration, we've got you covered.
How it Works:
- Enter your vehicle info and personal info
- Enter your payment info and pay
$19.99$0.50 to enroll
- When it's time for you to renew, we'll send you an email reminder
- Just click a button to securely pay via an authorized third-party provider
- That's it! Your stickers will be mailed to you and you'll get a fully itemized receipt.
Is This Right For Me?
- Can anyone use this? Yes. Every year in California, the DMV will mail you a renewal notice approximately 3 months before your registration is due. You'll have to pay online, by check, or in person to be compliant. If you're late, you'll get late fees, which increase over time.
- What if I've renewed recently? We recommend that you still enroll. Our system will check to see when you're eligible to renew. As soon as you're eligible you'll get an email from us asking if you're ready to renew. Just click the button and that's it.
- Do you tell me before you renew? Yes! You'll get an email with the renewal details and all you have to do is click the renew button. That's it! Then you'll get another email confirmation and the stickers in the mail.
- Can I cancel? Of course! You can either choose to ignore our renewal email (and choose to renew on your own) or you can hit the cancel button on our annual email.
- How much does this cost? YoGov does not process the registration payments but charges a $0.50 enrollment fee for the renewal reminders. When it's time to renew, we'll help you pay directly via an authorized third-party in seconds.
What People Are Saying
★★★★★"This is amazing! It's about time we had something like this. Took me 30 seconds to enter my info and it's one less headache for me. Highly recommend!" -Susan H, Oakland, CA
★★★★★"I found out about YoGov's registration renewal service and gave it a go. Within a day they sent me an approval email, followed by a receipt that they'd taken care of everything. Thank you!" -HungFai L, San Francisco, CA