✅ Updated September 2021
Ultimate Guide to Replacing your Vehicle Title in Arkansas
Here's the ultimate guide to replacing your vehicle title in Arkansas. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time. Check out our full Arkanasas DMV Help page.
What You’ll Need to Replace your Vehicle Title in Arkansas
- Complete a Vehicle Registration Application (Form 10-381).
- The last titled owner will need to sign the form. If there are multiple owners connected by "and," both owners must sign. If connected by "or," either may sign.
- Identity of the vehicle
- license plate number
- registration card
- vehicle identification number
What You’ll Do to Replace your Vehicle Title in Arkansas
- Step 1: Visit a revenue office and bring along all the necessary paperwork.
- Step 2: Pay the $10 fee to replace the title. Checks should be made payable to the Department of Finance and Administration.
Caveats and Exception to Replacing your Vehicle Title in Arkansas
- Please allow at least 3 weeks to receive your title.
Need other Arkansas DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.