✅ Updated October 2021
Ultimate Guide to getting your Real ID in Arkansas
Here's the ultimate guide to getting your Real ID at the Arkansas DMV. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time.
What You’ll Need To Get your Arkansas Real ID
- Proof of Identity
- Current DL/ID.
- Photo work/school ID
- Concealed Handgun License
- Pilot’s license.
- Vehicle Registration/Title.
- Sealed Court order (must have a seal).
- Medicare/Medicaid are accepted & AR Kids cards up to age 19
- Parent Affidavit (Parent/guardian must appear in person, prove his/her identity regarding the minor child’s identity).
- Proof of Legal Presence
- U.S. Passport/U.S. Passport card.
- U.S. Birth Certificate/Birth Abroad (U.S. only) Originals or certified copy
- U.S. Visa with valid foreign passport-appropriate
- INS document is also required- must be verified through S.A.V.E • Employment Authorization Card- must be verified through S.A.V.E.
- Immigration & Naturalization Service documents listed Must be verified through S.A.V.E.)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N-550, N-570 or N-578)
- Certificate of Citizenship (N-560, N-561 or N-645)
- Resident Alien card/Permanent Resident Card (I-151, I-551, AR-3, AR-3A or AR-103)
- Social Security Number
- Social Security Card DL/ID)
- W-2 form
- Form 1099
What You’ll Do to Get your Arkansas Real ID
- Step 1: Visit your Local Arkansas DMV Office
- Step 2: Make sure all your documents are ready
- Step 3: Pay the required fees
Caveats and Exceptions to Getting your Arkansas Real ID
- You will only have to bring original documents if you have changed your name, gender, social security number or have amended your date of birth.
More Arkansas DMV Questions?
📌 Visit our Arkansas DMV information page
📌 Skip the DMV line! Get a line waiting concierge
📌 In a hurry? Get a DMV appointment fast
📌 Get all of this info for free on the Skip app (get $10 credit for the app with this link)
❗Pro-tip: YoGov can help you get your US driving license! Book a Road Test Concierge car and driver to help you pass your road test.