✅ Updated February 2020
Ultimate Guide to Replacing your Vehicle Title in Arizona
Here's the ultimate guide to replacing your vehicle title in Arizona. We've simplified the entire process for you so you can save time. Check out our full Pennsylvania DMV Help page.
What You’ll Need to Replace your Vehicle Title in Arizona
- Completed Title and Registration Application (Form 96-0236)
- Signed by owner and including odometer reading
- $4 payment for duplicate title fee (make check payable to “Motor Vehicle Division”)
What You’ll Do to Replace your Vehicle Title in Arizona
- Step 1: Mail completed form + payment to:
Motor Vehicle Division
P.O. Box 2100
Mail Drop 555M
Phoenix, AZ 85001
- Step 2: Receive your replacement vehicle title via U.S. mail
Caveats and Exceptions
- Prefer to visit the MVD in person? Then you will need to show photo ID.
- Have a different address? Then you will need to change your address with the MVD first.
Need other Arizona DMV help for free?
📌 Get unlimited DMV appointments and DMV chat support with a 15 days free of Skip*
*15 days free using above invite link, this week only.