Need a new or duplicate California vehicle registration card?

According to the DMV, you must apply for a duplicate registration card if the original has been lost, stolen, or mutilated. You can either apply in person at the DMV or by mail. If you want to skip the visit to the DMV, we can mail in your duplicate rest form asap. Here’s how it works:

  1. Enter your full name and address
  2. Pay nominal service fee
  3. Complete registration details
  4. E-sign form

That’s it! We’ll mail it off and you’ll get the duplicate directly sent to you by mail.